Various Shapes of Filter Disc
Filter disc is a type of filter element that is commonly made of stainless steel wire mesh. It has various filtration applications, widely used in the chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, food industry and other industries. This type filter element is characterized by high filtration precision, good corrosion resistance and good wear resistance. Filter discs have good long term performance. It can be repeatedly washed and used. Our filter disc is available in different weave types, mesh sizes, layers and filtration precision. Customized design is available.
• Mesh material: stainless steel (SS302, SS304, SS316, SS316L) woven wire cloth, stainless steel sintered mesh, galvanized wire mesh, and brass wire cloth.
• Layers: 2, 3, 4, 5 layers, or other more layers.
• Shapes: circular, square, oval-shaped, rectangle, other special shape can be made as per request.
• Frame style: spot welded edge and aluminum framed edge.
• Frame material: stainless steel, brass, aluminum.
• Packs diameter: 20 mm - 900 mm.
• High filtration efficiency.
• High temperature resistance.
• Made in various materials, patterns and sizes.
• Durable and long life working.
• Strength and easily cleanable.
• Available in screening and filtering in acid, alkali conditions.
Because of its acid and alkali resistant features, filter discs can be used in chemical fiber industry as screen, oil industry as mud mesh, plating industry as acid cleaning mesh. In addition to, it also can be applied in absorption, evaporation and filtration process in rubber, petroleum, chemical, medicine, metallurgy, and machinery.