Good Quality Cylindrical Filter Elements
Cylindrical filter is also a common type of strainer. Different from filter discs, it is in cylinder shape. Cylindrical filters are made of various good quality raw materials including stainless steel wire, stainless steel woven wire cloth and carbon steel mesh, etc. In order to meet the customers' growing demand, single layer and multilayer filters are available in every diameter and size. To enhance the filtration efficiency, multilayer filters may be consist of several different kinds of mesh. In addition to, cylindrical filter with an aluminum rim edge and filters with closed bottom are also supplied.
With accurate filtration precision, cylindrical filters are generally used to separate undesired rubble and can filter various fluids. With high mechanical strength, it is mainly used in petroleum, chemical industry, pharmacy, foodstuff and sewage water.
• Material: 304, 304L, 316, 316L stainless steel wire woven cloth, stainless steel sintered fiber net, stainless steel sintered mesh and other kinds of material for the filter media. And we adopt all kinds of perforated stainless steel mesh for the supporting net and the outer protective cover.
• Layer: single layer or multilayers.
• Edge processing: wrapping edge or metal flange.
• Marginal materials: stainless steel, aluminum, copper, etc.
• Filter precision: 2 - 2000 µm.
• Package: plastic film and then in wooden case.
• Easy to clean.
• Smooth surface structure.
• Excellent resistance to abrasion.
• High temperature resistance.
• Accurate filtration precision.
• High porosity and high dirt-holding capacity.
Cylindrical filter is mainly used for all sorts of liquids, particles and waste separation, and water filtration. It is also available in petroleum, chemistry, metallurgy, machine, medicine, automobile industries in absorption, evaporation and filtration process.
• Filtration of air: air filters, vacuum filters, filtration of corrosive gases, etc.
• Filtration of liquid: ceramics polluted water cleaning, beverage, disposal of sewage water, filtration of corrosive liquids, beer brewing filter, etc.
• Filtration of solid: glass, coal, food processing industry, cosmetics, fluidised beds, etc.
• Filtration of oil: oil refining, hydraulic oil, oilfield pipelines, etc.