Wholesale China Fence Company China Exporters Companies – Barricade for Pedestrian and Vehicular Traffic – Chongguan
Wholesale China Fence Company China Exporters Companies – Barricade for Pedestrian and Vehicular Traffic – Chongguan Detail:
Crowd control barriers (also referred to as crowd control barricades, with some versions called a french barrier or bike rack in the USA), are commonly used at many public events. Crowd control barriers have been designed for use at events that need to accommodate for a larger crowd. They are designed to physically discourage transgression and encourage directional order and crowd control. Their flat feet feature (to prevent trip hazard) provides a quick and efficient solution in any situation where you need to divert patrons and the general public away from a designated area!
Material: Low carbon steel.
Surface treatment: Hot-dipped galvanized after welding or powder coating, PVC coated, etc.
Zinc standard: 42 microns, 300 g/m2.
Length: 2000 mm, 2015 mm, 2200 mm, 2400 mm, 2500 mm.
Height: 1100 mm, 1150 mm, 1200 mm, 1500 mm.
Diameter: 20 mm, 25 mm (popular), 32 mm, 40 mm, 42 mm, 48 mm.
Thickness: 0.7 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.2 mm, 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.5 mm.
Diameter: 14 mm, 16 mm, 20 mm (popular), 25 mm.
Thickness: 1 mm.
Spacing: 60 mm, 100 mm, 190 mm (popular), 200 mm
Flat metal feet, 600 mm × 60 mm × 6 mm.
Bridge feet: 26″.
Cross feet outside diameter: 35 mm.
1.Strong & excellent stability
2.Weather resistance finish
- galvanized, powder coating & zinc
3.Double interlocking hinge points
- excellent stability
- quick and easy installation
- can be taken off during stacking and storing.
5.Fully galvanised for extended life outdoors
6.Interlocking lightweight tubular steel
7.Low profile – removable feet minimise trip hazard and allow easy storage
8.Designed for rapid deployment *Extremely stable
1. Queue Control – Ensure that large volumes of people conduct themselves in an orderly fashion. These barriers can be used to form orderly queue systems, preventing queue jumping.
2. Checkpoints – These can be for security, including bag checkpoints to ensure that “contraband” or dangerous items are not brought into a festival or event. It can also be used for financial reasons by funnelling people to a checkpoint where tickets can be checked.
3. Safety Perimeter – Although these are mostly used for controlling crowds they are still often seen on construction sites forming a “safety perimeter”. This may be surrounding a specific piece of equipment where a certain level of PPE is required, or even around an entire construction site.
4. Race Safety – When participating in marathons or cycle races the last thing anyone wants to see is a child or pedestrian unknowingly walk into the path of the race. By lining the kerbside with crowd barriers you will form an unbroken chain of barriers, preventing unintended “event participation”.
5. Crowd Control – As the name suggests, anywhere there is a crowd these products will be found. Controlling the flow of pedestrians and ensuring that everyone has a good time and stays in “safe areas”.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
In the past few years, our company absorbed and digested advanced technologies both at home and abroad. Meanwhile, our company staffs a team of experts devoted to the development of Wholesale China Fence Company China Exporters Companies – Barricade for Pedestrian and Vehicular Traffic – Chongguan , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: America, Lisbon, Manchester, After years' creating and developing, with the advantages of trained qualified talents and rich marketing experience, outstanding achievements were gradually made. We get good reputation from the customers due to our good solutions quality and fine after-sale service. We sincerely wish to create a more prosperous and flourishing future together with all the friends home and abroad!
By Juliet from Monaco - 2018.02.12 14:52
Superb technology, perfect after-sales service and efficient work efficiency, we think this is our best choice.
By Molly from Manila - 2017.09.30 16:36