Common Galvanized Iron Wire Nails for General Fastening Uses
Common round wire nails with the surface finishes of electro galvanizing and hot dipped galvanizing. This type of galvanized round wire nails are general-purpose nails commonly used in daily life and fixing uses.
- Finish: Polished common nail, galvanized common nail,
- Head: common head, countersunk head, lose head, flat countersunk chequerred head.
- Shank: plain, round, 1.5mm - 6mm length: 1/2"-12".
- Point: diamond point, round point.
- Standard: BS EN 10230-1:2000,normal.
Basic Technical Information of Common Round Nails, Electro Galvanized:
- Shank diameters: custom, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, etc.
- Finish: Electro galvanized.
- Electro galvanized iron nails sizes 1/2", 1",1.5",2",2.5",3",4",5",6".
Features and Supply Forms:
- Flat checked head, diamond point and bright shank.
- Features: Brightly polished.
- Material: low carbon steel Q195-235.
- Uses: all purpose usage.
Packing Details for Electro Galvanized Common Nails:
- 1kg/Bag etc.
- According to your requirements.
Technical Information of Common Round Wire Nails, Hot dipped galvanized:
- Material: Q195/Q235.
- Surface Treatment: Bright, E.G., H.D.G., V.C., C.C., P.C., and so on.
- Nail Head: Flat checked head.
- Nails Shank: Smooth.
- Point: Diamond point.
- Advantage: Thick zinc plating ensures better corrosion resistance and long service life.
- Package: 1kg/2kg/2.5kg/5kg/20kg/25kg per carton with water-proof plastic bag inside.
|penny size||length (inch)||length (nearest mm)|
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.